- See Saw: is an Oxfordshire-based children's bereavement organisation; they have some useful downloadable resources for teachers and those working with learning disability
- Winston’s Wish: Ideas, hints, resources and stories that professionals have found helpful
- Child Bereavement Charity: Advice on how a school can help and guidance on developing a policy, and training courses for all professionals
- Directory of support services: The Child Bereavement Network offers a searchable directory of services all over the UK.
- Cruse: the national bereavement charity’s advice on helping young people